Ancient Healing Retreat (AHR) - 2 Day Experience
AHR is an immersive holistic healing retreat that offers mental and emotional clearing fused with physical cleansing with delicious organic food. All put together for an experience tucked away in beautiful natural surrounds.
Facilitated by Marko Petrovic (see Marko's Bio below) with various workshops to support the emotional/mental clearing and also to offer physical detox and wellness practices. AHR also offers an opportunity for deepening ones spiritual connection with time spent out in rich natural surrounds with the elements of life.
Attendees typically leave the retreats feeling clear, grounded, vital, centred, on purpose, joyful and enlivened with powerful practices to keep them supported in their life!
What will I get from attending AHR?
- Daily Yoga & Meditation for deep relaxation
- Sound Healing Experiences
- Balance the hemispheres of the mind
- Connect to your hearts wisdom and receive guidance on life questions
- Clear mental patterns and thought behaviours that are no longer serving you
- Detoxification on all levels: Spiritual, Emotional, Mental & Physical
- Resolve emotional patterns and triggers
- Various Ancient Healing workshops facilitated by Marko
- Fresh harvested spring water from Mt. Donna Buang (the purest source in Victoria)
- Nourish your body with delicious smoothies and organic meals (vegeterian/vegan friendly), any food allergies are entirely the responsibility of the attendee to inform us at latest 72hrs prior to the retreat
Who is AHR for?
- People looking to give themselves an opportunity for self-healing
- Individuals wanting to de-stress from the day to day activities of life
- Men & Women looking to activate their health and vitality in a profound way
- Couples looking to spend quality time together, clear unconscious patterns and fortify their relationships
- Parents & Children (10 years and older) looking to create priceless memories and deepen their relationships
What's included in my ticket for AHR?
- Accomodation in a shared room with another person of the same gender. Or alternatively, couples can share a room as can parents and children.
- Food: Vegeterian/Vegan friendly meals: Tea & light snacks on arrival. Day 1 includes a smoothie for breakfast a light lunch and dinner. Day 2 includes a smoothie and light lunch.
- All facilitation of workshops by Marko Petrovic and the AHR team
- Opportunity to connect and collaborate with the AHR community and continue to be supported long after the retreat is complete
Marko Petrovic Bio.
Marko's background in holistic health & wellness carries 11 years of personal experience and facilitating for over 10,000+ clients to date via his online and offline offerings. Having travelled the world learning from various ancient cultures including Africa, Australia, Europe, Phillipines and the Americas, he shares powerful and practical tools for self-healing using these ancient techniques. He offers these through live seminars, retreats, 1 on 1 coaching and his online courses and webinars.
What do I need to bring?
- Layers of clothing to ensure comfort/warmth
- Sheets, blankets, pillows & sleeping bag
- Any extra snacks that you might like to share or have on hand
- Journal and pen for personal notes and reflections
- Appropriate & comfortable clothing for yoga and swimming
- Water bottle
- A radiant smile and an open heart
Click Through Now & Reserve Your Spot!